Here are some easy to use resources for calculating your GI BIll Benefits.
Your GI BIll Benefits can be calculated in the form below.
To use this calculator you will need the following information:
1) How long you have been in the service
2) The name of the school you want to attend (The calculator will provide you with the estimated tuition cost automatically)
3) How many credits you plan on studying per semester. For most schools full time is around 12 credits per semester. If you do not know this info – call your school rep.
4) The amount of non-GI Bill financial aid you might be receiving. This is assuming if you have used a form like the FAFSA.
5) Information about if you are studying on campus or online.
6) Information about if your school is a yellow ribbon school. If you are unsure about the school being a yellow ribbon school, you can check the WEAMS database here. Please note that the Yellow Ribbon status is a yearly program. Make sure your school has renewed their status.